WHAT IS PURE C8 MCT POWDER?
- Pure C8 MCT Powder by Ketosource is a powdered form of medium-chain triglycerides
- Boosts ketones and uses a very high purity source of C8 MCT
- The main difference between the MCT Powder and the oil is the delivery method. The powder production includes spray drying, a process which combines the MCT Oil with a powder carrier, in this case Acacia Fibre
- The main benefits of powder versus oil is its form, due to which it can be more easily added to solid products
- Easier to transport than the oil
- To learn more about what MCT Powder is and what its benefits are, read this in-depth article
IS THIS KETOGENIC FOR EVERYONE?
- It has a ketogenic profile and is
- Will not kick you out of ketosis and will not drop your ketones
- Works for everyone on a ketogenic diet
- Is suitable for the most strict ketogenic diet
- It has ketone boosting ingredients - C8 MCT Oil
- C8 MCT is the only MCT that increases blood ketones effectively
Easily Digested: Because of its purity, the powder is easy on stomach and does not upset it like low purity MCT Oils or dairy-based MCT Powders. No glucose spiking fibres. Only organic prebiotic acacia fibre which is beneficial for the stomach.
To get started, add one 25 ml scoop to coffee, teas, smoothies or other drinks and mix in until it creates creamy texture. Build up to 4 scoops (100ml) as needed. 100ml provides a ketone boost of approximately 1mmol, and results vary per person.
Note that you should not use food supplements as a substitute for a varied diet. Also, this product is not intended to prevent, cure or treat any disease. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose and store out of reach of young children.
Pure C8 MCT Powder
Macronutrients Per Dose (25ml)
Net Carbs - 0g
Protein - 0.2g
Fat - 3.7g
GMO Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian
All Natural Ingredients: Only natural and health promoting high quality ingredients used. No synthetic ingredients. No highly processed fibers or other additives. No artificial sweeteners. Completely clean ingredients.
Caprylic Acid Triglycerides (C8 MCT Oil), Acacia Fibre, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
Contains tree nuts (coconuts)
Full Nutrition Information
Calories - 53kcal
Total Fat - 3.7g
Total Carbs - 0g
Sugar Alcohols / Polyols - 0g
Total Sugars - 0g
Protein - 0.2g