WHAT IS KETOSOURCE PURE C8 MCT OIL?
Pure C8 MCT Oil is a higher purity MCT oil made from concentrated Caprylic Acid (also known as C8). The higher purity of this oil (99.8%) eliminates odor and taste, while also reducing the typical gut symptoms experienced with MCT oils.
Read this in depth article on Caprylic Acid (C8).
HOW PURE C8 MCT OIL WORKS
Pure C8 MCT oil is the most efficient of the Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) in its conversion into ketones via the liver. As a consequence, per gram consumed, more ketones are generated than other MCT oils.
After consuming a dose of C8, from 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon, it is funneled directly to the liver and converted into ketones.
This provides a quick and direct energy source from ketone metabolism and the other various benefits of ketone-bodies.
HOW PURE C8 MCT OIL DIFFERS TO OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS
WHO IS PURE C8 MCT OIL SUITABLE FOR?
Pure C8 MCT oil (Caprylic Acid Triglycerides) is suitable for consumption by people in the following situations:
- Ketogenic or low-carb dieters wishing to increase ketosis or to ease their way into ketosis
- People looking to increase cognitive performance through ketone fuelling and metabolism (note: aiming for 1.5 to 3 mmol is considered a good blood ketone range to aim for)
- People looking to increase physical performance in the gym, in competitions and as professional athletes through ketone fuelling and metabolism
MANUFACTURING & PACKAGING INFORMATION
Ketosource is a GMO-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo and vegan compliant product.
The oil has also been screened for heavy metal and pesticide residues.
The bottles come in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml sizes.
Ketosource Pure C8 MCT oil is made from two sources: coconut oil and RSPO certified sustainable palm kernel oil.
Certificate of Analysis/ Third Party Testing of C8 Quality
- Added to hot drinks such as coffee and teas
- Added to foods/ meals, such as using it as an oil in salads or just adding to any meal
- Added to any smoothie, juice or other drink
- Used for cooking such as frying in place of other oils (the oil is suitable for cooking up to 160°C (320°F)
RECOMMENDED DOSAGEFor optimum results you should use this product as follows:
- Start at a low dose of 1 teaspoon per day and take it with food
- Slowly build up to a maximum of 3 doses per day
- Slowly increase the dose size from 1 teaspooon to 1 tablespoon
TO AVOID AND REVERSE SIDE EFFECTSIf you overuse this product or use it on an empty stomach, stomach ache or upset may occur. If this happens, simply back off to a smaller dose and take with larger amounts of food. This will resolve the symptom. You can then steadily increase the dose again after a few days.
INGREDIENTSCaprylic Acid Triglycerides (C8 MCT oil)