WHAT IS RAW ORGANIC CACAO BUTTER?
Raw Organic Cacao Butter is the edible natural and meltable vegetable fat of the cacao bean. It is also known as theobroma oil. The oil is extracted from the raw cacao bean with a cold-pressing method.
This product comes from a single origin Nacional Arriba Fino de Aroma cacao bean from Ecuador. It is processed in a way to keep all the natural nutrients of the cacao bean.
The butter is a stable fat which contains natural antioxidants. This ensures a storage life of two to five years.
All ingredients are free from agrochemicals and pesticides. The company has a Soil Association Organic license.
Raw Organic Cacao Butter is free from dairy, gluten and sugar.
BENEFITS OF RAW ORGANIC CACAO BUTTER
The fat in Cacao Butter is made up of Oleic acid, also known as Omega-9. Oleic acid is a healthy monounsaturated fat known to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. It also helps in losing weight.
These are the main health benefits of using Raw Organic Cacao Butter:
- it raises immunity
- it helps in reducing blood pressure
- it helps in improving heart health
- it prevents skin dryness and peeling
This 100% natural cacao contains no additives or sugars. It's most common use is in raw chocolate or dessert making.
Important note: The product may contain traces of nuts.
Storage instructions: Cacao Butter should be stored in a cool and dry place. The product does not need refrigeration.
CHOC Chick suggests the following recipe for making the raw chocolate:
- Melt 100g CHOC Chick Cacao Butter in a bowl over a pan of water on a low heat.
- Add 6 table spoons of Cacao Powder, a pinch of sea salt, and 2-3 table spoons of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Mix well with a metal balloon whisk and pour into ice cube trays, plastic tubs or mini baking cups.
- Leave to set in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Raw cacao (cocoa) butter: Organic Theobroma Cacao, Single Origin, Nacional Arriba Fino de Aroma Variety from Ecuador
- Energy 3670kJ / 892kcal
- Protein 0.02 g
- Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Fat 99.0 g