WHAT IS BULLETPROOF GROUND COFFEE?
Bulletproof Ground Coffee is made from beans that are harvested in Central America from passive organic estates. This is done without usage of any chemicals, herbicides, pesticides. Every bean used is hand-picked by experienced coffee harvesters.
This is one of two versions of the product. The other option is Bulletproof Whole Bean Coffee.
Usually, coffee beans are left in the sun dry or pressed to remove the outer layer of the bean. Both of these processing techniques produce significant levels of mould toxins.
Bulletproof Coffee Beans are grown at high altitude on single estates in Guatemala. After being hand-harvested by experienced coffee harvesters, they are carefully processed.
Bulletproof uses their proprietary process to create a special class of green coffee beans. The beans are then medium roasted in small batches in under the strictest conditions. At the end of the process, the final roast undergoes lab testing to verify that it meets the purity standards, as well as Bulletproof quality.
Powered by healthy fats, Bulletproof coffee can help with energy and mental focus.
Bulletproof is a company from the USA, whose mission is to help people perform better, think faster and live better lives in general.
BULLETPROOF COFFEE RECIPE
These are the steps Bulletproof recommends in making Bulletproof Coffee:
- Start with 8 oz. (237 ml) of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 ½ tablespoons (37 ml) of Bulletproof Ground Coffee.
- If you are new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Bulletproof Brain Octane to 8 oz. (237 ml) of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day to reach 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ml) per cup.
- Add 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ml) grass-fed unsalted butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20–30 seconds until it is creamy and frothy.