WHAT IS BULLETPROOF GRASS-FED GHEE?
Bulletproof produces Grass-Fed Ghee by using a traditional Ayurvedic method. This consists of slowly heating grass-fed butter and carefully filtering out the moisture and milk solids. The process results in pure, clarified butter fat that preserves only the best and healthy parts of butter.
Bulletproof Ghee is, therefore, a pure extraction of oil from 100% grass-fed butter from New Zealand. The product is all natural, sugar-free, gluten-free and non-GMO. In addition to that, there are no colours, dyes, flavour enhancers or preservatives added. Grass-fed Ghee has a rich and buttery flavour, as well as a smooth and creamy texture.
In comparison to a regular grass-fed butter, Ghee has far less casein and lactose which some people are sensitive to.
GRASS-FED GHEE GHEE BENEFITS
Some of the benefits of using this product are:
- helps your immune system
- maintains healthy heart
- supercharges energy levels in the body
- reduces oxidative stress in the body
- is nutritionally rich like Coconut oil
- helps in losing weight
Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee comes in a 383g (13.5 oz) glass jar. It does not need to be refrigerated because it is shelf stable. However, if you prefer more solid ghee, store it in the refrigerator and it will firm up similar to butter.
Ghee has a high smoking point of 252°C (485°F), which makes it great for most cooking applications. Additionally, you can consume it at any time of the day.
These are the steps Bulletproof recommends for adding Grass-Fed Ghee to your coffee:
Step 1: Brew
- Choose your favorite brewing method and use 2 and a half table spoons freshly ground beans for every 270 ml (9 oz) of water.
Step 2: Bulletproof
- Add 1-2 table spoon of Grass-Fed Ghee.
- If you are new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tea spoon of Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil to your coffee, gradually increasing up to 1-2 table spoon.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds until it’s creamy and frothy.